In this episode of Content 360, we discuss live video and how Covid has positively impacted this type of marketing.
Due to face-to-face events being cancelled with the worldwide pandemic, marketers changed their marketing strategy. This is where the world of live video streaming became increasingly popular to continue marketing to your audience.
We don't believe this type of marketing will die off now the world is coming back to normal. Cisco predicts that live video will account for 17% of internet traffic in 2022, which means people need to be considering leveraging this form of marketing for their audience.
Topics covered are:
- Types of live video
- How social media platforms have embraced live video
- Benefits of broadcasting online
- Pros and cons of introducing live streaming
- Audience expectations with live streaming
- The process of live streaming
- Tools for live streaming successfully
Join us over on social media for more content marketing tips:
Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/content_360fm/
Email → Content360uk@gmail.com